



Thought I'd try to be a techy this morning and share some new photos. I'm still trying to get this shutterfly stuff figured out ... but truthfully, it's all I can do figuring out how to upload the pics! I'm trying to post some pics of Christmas and Erik & Hollie's wedding in December -- half the battle is finding them on my drive!! Ha!! I should do a better job of organizing them when I download! Fortunately Shutterfly is smarter than I am ... still can't find one of the four of them at the wedding!
Erik leaves for Iraq shortly -- he has Hollie and the kids all settled in their new place in Chicago. I know that's a big relief for him ... and I know he plans on coming home to them safely when his tour is over! Hollie & Caden are such a wonderful addition to the family!
Jason is house hunting in Omaha! And is still teaching there .. he's dating Emma right now. She's from Ft Dodge and is a sweetie! (Yes, Jas .. that's a hint!)
Jordan will graduate from ISU in May .. he's busy doing the interview/job hunting thing right now.
Well, I'd best get back to hunting for pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment